- Pitts J., Valuing the Impacts of Externalities on Real Property, page 34-35, Texas Rural Land Value Trends, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers, June 2020
- Kiella, Erin M., Millennial Makeup: Defining Factors for the New Workforce, page 57, Texas Rural Land Value Trends, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers, June 2020
- Pitts J., and Jackson, T., Green Buildings: Valuation Issues and Perspectives, The Appraisal Journal, Spring 2008
- Pitts J., and Jackson, T., Power Lines and Property Values Revisited, The Appraisal Journal, Fall 2007
- Jackson, T. and C. Yost-Bremm, Environmental Risk Premiums and Price Effects in Commercial Real Estate Transactions, The Appraisal Journal, 2018, Vol. 86, No. 1, 48-67. Winner of the Richard U. Ratcliff Award for the most outstanding article written by an academic author and published in The Appraisal Journal in 2018.
- Jackson, T., J. Pitts and S. Norwood, Advisory Opinion 9 and Contingent Valuation, The Appraisal Journal, 2012, Vol. 20, No. 3, 206-209.
- Kiella, Erin M., John Robinson, Charles E. Gilliland, “Turning Soil: Northeast Texas Croplands Evolve,” Tierra Grande, 2018
- Gilliland, Charles E., Erin M. Kiella, Tian Su, “Over Hill, Over Dale,” Tierra Grande; No. 2225, 2019
Guide Note 6:
Consideration of Hazardous Substances in the Appraisal Process (GN-6)